how to change order of attributes in data view?

how to change order of attributes in data view?

Art Kendall
Is there a way to change the order of the attributes in VARIABLE VIEW?

There were long questions as the VAR LABELS in VARIABLE VIEW.  I now have a
custom attribute called "Question" which is the same as the label.  There
are several original and custom attributes in between LABEl and QUESTION so
I cannot see both on the screen at the same time.

I would like to be able to edit the content of the VARIABLE VIEW.
The alternative is cutting and pasting into a word-processing program and
making a large set of syntax.

Is there a way to have the first 3 attributes in VARIABLE VIEW be NAME LABEL
QUESTION?

-----
Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants

Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants

Re: how to change order of attributes in data view?

Art Kendall
Thanks.

It turns out the click-and- was not working for me was settings on my mouse.

However, the <view> <customize> works extremely well.

-----