[info] Methods Workshops this December

Dan Bauer
Hello Everyone -- Patrick and I hope you are safe and healthy wherever you are out in the world during this strange time to be alive. We apologize in advance for any cross-postings, but we wanted to send a brief note to announce that this December we will offer our first Fall Institute featuring short courses on our most popular topics. All classes will be live streamed and tuition has been steeply reduced to expand accessibility (including discounted rates for students). Our Fall curriculum includes:

Introduction to Multilevel Modeling (includes demonstrations in SPSS)
--December 2-4: Dan Bauer & Patrick Curran

Applied Research Design Using Mixed Methods
--December 7-8: Greg Guest

Introduction to Longitudinal Structural Equation Modeling
--December 9-11: Dan Bauer & Patrick Curran

Introduction to Network Analysis
--December 14-16: Doug Steinley

Introduction to Mixture Modeling and Latent Class Analysis
--December 14-16: Dan Bauer

Please see curranbauer.org/training/ for complete details.

Stay safe....Dan & Patrick

Homepage: https://curranbauer.org/

YouTube Tutorials: https://bit.ly/380rXQt

Help Desk FAQs: https://bit.ly/37WCSuB