making templates stick IN GRAPH

Art Kendall
I am trying to create 50 scatterplots with the same layout using GRAPH
and SPLIT FILE.
both axes should be 0% to 100%.  with a 4" by 4" area.

I keep making corrections and saving the template. as
d:\project\scatter.sgt.
However, some plots are output with scales based on actual values rather
than the custom 0, for min 100 for max, 20 for increment and, 0 for
origin with nothing checked as auto.

I am also having difficulty getting the markers to retain changes, e.g.,
I use the standard circle but set the border width to 3.

Igraph gives me many tiny graphs, and does not honor SPLIT FILE.

Thanks in advance.

Art
Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants

Re: making templates stick IN GRAPH

zstatman
Art, you don't know how sympathetic I am with your frustration. Since V12 or
so the template feature has be "remarkably varied," that is, sometimes it
works and sometimes not. This remains in the V15 beta and so, problem
reports continue. A 2nd phase beta is forthcoming that hopefully addresses
the template module to a greater extent.

Not a solution but know that you are not alone!
Will

I am trying to create 50 scatterplots with the same layout using GRAPH and
SPLIT FILE.
both axes should be 0% to 100%.  with a 4" by 4" area.

I keep making corrections and saving the template. as
d:\project\scatter.sgt.
However, some plots are output with scales based on actual values rather
than the custom 0, for min 100 for max, 20 for increment and, 0 for origin
with nothing checked as auto.

I am also having difficulty getting the markers to retain changes, e.g., I
use the standard circle but set the border width to 3.

Igraph gives me many tiny graphs, and does not honor SPLIT FILE.

Thanks in advance.

Art
Will
Statistical Services