WHOQOL

moravasi
Hello everyone!
I'm using the WHOQOL-BREF Questionnaire and I'm facing a lot of difficulties with inserting the data on SPSS and making the scoring. Could someone help with a video or a spss file with more detailed instructions on making the calculations?

Re: WHOQOL

Art Kendall
What language did you use?

How did you administer the instrument? Paper? Recorded interview?
How many cases do you have? Are there groups of cases?

Do you have any experience with psychometric scales?

Do you have any previous experience with SPSS?

Is this homework for a class?

see  for example
https://neurotoolkit.com/whoqol-bref/

https://www.who.int/tools/whoqol/whoqol-100/docs/default-source/publishing-policies/whoqol/english-australia-whoqol-100---bref
Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants

Re: WHOQOL

Bruce Weaver
Hello Vasiliki.  I take it this means the syntax I posted to ResearchGate is not working for you?  What exactly is going wrong?  Thanks for clarifying.

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Whoqol_Bref-SPSS

moravasi wrote
--
Bruce Weaver
bweaver@lakeheadu.ca

"When all else fails, RTFM."

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly. To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.
2. The SPSSX Discussion forum on Nabble is no longer linked to the SPSSX-L listserv administered by UGA (https://listserv.uga.edu/).